Pages

Saturday 10 October 2009

Book Worm alert!

Oh dear, found myself back at the library this weekend. For a good cause though, had to print a document off as our printer isn't working at home.

The library is a wonderful thing, full of such "yummy" books! Nicky tries to get herself in hand. I'm hoping that by writing about the books / magazines I've borrowed from the local Library I will remember to take them back once I've finished with them.
I have started afresh, updated my address and my status as a married woman. Still getting used to that, although so far I've remembered more often than my supposed spouse?! Rob has cause to write my name down on Wednesday morning, which name did he put? My maiden name. Why bother sometimes comes to mind ;) I'll forgive as it was ~8:15 in the morning. Okay, books I'm borrowing are:

  1. French Girl Knits by Kristeen Griffin-Grimes. Well, this one is on order whilst someone else is reading it.
  2. DK Pocket Encyclopedia - Needle Craft. (3 weeks)
  3. The Harmony Guide to Knitting Stitches Vol.2 (3 weeks)
  4. Yarnplay at home - Handknits for colourful living by Lisa Shobhana Mason. (3 weeks)
  5. Bead magazine - Issue 17 (one week)
  6. Bead magazine - Issue 18 (one week)
I will update thoughts on the above books/magazines as I read them.

Really must sleep, lots to do in the morning. Organising yarn for one and shelf that couldn't take the weight of most of my craft books /o\

Sleep well.

No comments: