Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Hitched Finally!

Dear Family & Friends

Just a quick Post-wedding note to say thank you to those who were able to share our Special Day, it meant a lot to us to have you there. Thanks also go to those who were unfortunately unable to attend but were there in thought and spirit.

We'd like to give thanks to both sets of parents in their determination in getting us to the altar. We're finally hitched! Mum & Dad Wilson, thank you for being understanding and helping out where you could. You certainly gave the guests enough lavender confetti to fill up my dress for a year or so :D Ma & Pa Mueller, thank you for all the preparation & major organising you did. The day wouldn't have run as smoothly as it did without it and I wouldn't have been as emotionally strong as I was. Much thanks also goes to those of you who were "commandeered" by us in decorating and making buttonholes, you all need to pat yourselves on the back ;D

I'd be fibbing if I said I hadn't thought, on an occasion or two, of absconding to Gretna Green but what is life without those trying times? Now what comes first to mind is the people around us on the day, the laughter & tears, the dancing, the food (ooo the beef was delish!) and the wonderful entertainment :D

Rob is having great fun at the moment with the word "wifee", but then I'm enjoying finally being able to officially calling him "hubby"! The cats are relieved to have us home and are not letting us out of their sight, although sharing a shower is nowhere on their list of places to be as yet.

I'm currently waiting on the Photo CD's from the table cameras that you all filled up and I'll see to putting up some on my flickr site for you all to see. If there are any you'd like a copy of just gives us a shout. :)

No comments: